A cleaning agent specifically designed for the effective removal and on-going repellent of salt/efflorescence from stone
Protecting your investment
We understand that creating a new patio, driveway or pathway requires a significant financial outlay, so to protect your new asset we highly recommend using Pavetuf to provide optimum care of your new landscaping investment. After installation it is common for salt/efflorescence to rise through and sit on the surface of stone paving, causing unsightly white marks. The Salt Eraser is a specific cleaning agent for the removal of such problems, salt/efflorescence from stone paths, drives and patios. As it penetrates deep into the stone it also prevents the reappearance of salt/efflorescence. We recommend sealing the paved area once the salt eraser has been used and had chance to dry, with one of our Pavetuf Sealers to provide extra protection.
Why use Pavetuf Salt Eraser?
- It has been specifically designed for the effective removal of salt/efflorescence from stone and prevents its reappearance
- It is easy to use, application with a spray or brush (see packaging for details)
- It does not alter the colour of the landscaped surface
- It is water based and does not contain potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, hydrochloric or phosphoric acid, quaternary ammonium, heavy metals or solvents
- Professional quality product
- Environmentally friendly