Fix All Crystal is a crystal clear, neutral, elastic, single component sealant/adhesive based on SMX® Hybrid Polymer technology.
- Completely transparant
- Outstanding bond strength on nearly all surfaces
- High performance mechanical properties
- Very easy to tool and finish
- Good extrudability even at low temperatures
- Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and
- Minimal health and safety considerations
- Can be painted with water based paints and a number of other systems
(preliminary test required)
- Permanently elastic after full cure
- All interior and exterior bonding and sealing applications
- Transparent and elastic bonding in many different construction and
- Invisible bonding of glass and other transparent materials.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Joint dimensions:
- Maximum Width:1mm (connecting joints)
- Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
- Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
- Fix All Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
- with soapy solution before skin formation
- Repair with: Fix All Crystal
- Fix All Crystal may be overpainted, however due to the large number
of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility
test before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints
- Due to the wide variety of possible substrates, Soudal recommends a
preliminary compatibility test.
- Fix All Crystal can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due
to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like
polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we
recommend preliminary compatibilty test.
- Not suitable for dilatation joints
- Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is
possible or in sanitary applications.
- Fix All Crystal displays very good UV stability but may discolour in
extreme conditions or after many years of exposure.
- This product can not be used as a glazing sealant.