Fix All High Tack is a high quality, single component joint sealant with high adhesive strength. It is based on SMX® Hybrid Polymer technology.
- High performance mechanical properties
- Combines high stiffness with very high bond strength
- High green strength, quick build-up of end strength, high sheer
strength after full cure
- Does not contain isocyanates, silicone, solvent
- Flexible elastic rubber – movement accommodation up to 20%
- No bubble formation within sealant (in high temperature and humidity
- Very easy to tool and finish
- Good colour stability and UV resistance
- Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry.
- Structural bonding in vibrating constructions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Joint dimensions:
- Minimal width: 2mm (bonding) 5mm (joints)
- Maximal width: 10mm (bonding) 30mm (joints)
- Minimum depth: 5mm (joints)
- Recommendation: width of joint = 2x depth of joint
- Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
- Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
- Cleaning: Fix All Cleaner immediately after application and before
- Tooling: with soapy solution before skin formation
- Repair with: Fix All High tack
- Fix All High Tack may be painted, however due to the large number of
paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility
test before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints
- Due to the wide variety of possible substrates, Soudal recommends a
preliminary compatibility test.
- While producing plastics very often releasing agents, processing aids
and other protective agents (like protection foil) are used. These
should be removed prior to bonding. For optimum adhesion the use of
Surface Activator is recommended.
- This product can not be used as a glazing sealant.