The Type E is a preformed DPC cavitray which is inserted into an existing cavity wall. The Type E requires only one course of bricks to be disturbed, with just a few bricks removed at any time. The self-contained Type E cavitrays are the length of two bricks, and clip together, so long runs are easily and quickly created. Preformed angles cater for corners and piers. Each unit has stand-alone discharge via a weep. Suitable for all popular cavity widths because the cavity upstand of the Type E is hinged and adjusts to always suit the ‘as-found’ cavity width.
To introduce a horizontal DPC at roof intersection level in an outside wall which has become an inside wall, by virtue of an extension being built.
- Standard two length cavitrays with integral perp upstands.
- Material - solid DPC polypropylene.
- Positive jointing integral anticapil clip eliminates gluing, sticking or overlapping.
- Shape and depth of projecting lip prevents discharge water permeating the bedding joint - an often overlooked consideration on exposed sites.
- Adjustable cavity upstand accommodates cavity size 50mm to 140mm.
- See more at: http://www.cavitytrays.com/damp-proofing/view/1/23/1/type-e-cavitray#sthash.Fkg62ipB.dpuf
Type E Cavity Tray 450mm
We offer free local delivery in Carlisle and surrounding areas.
If you would like to know if we deliver to your area please give us a ring on 01228 525104.
If you have any special requirments for your delivery please let us know and we will try our very best to help.
We are always looking at ways to give you the lowest possible prices, so it's best to call us and we can give you our latest, most up to date price on any of our products!
Call us now: 01228 525104